Monday, November 24, 2008

WOW

How things change!

I know it's been forever.

I had a really hard time when my boyfriend left for boot camp. (and it's not all the boohoo, I miss him... although there is that :p)
We did quite a bit of fighting the week or two before he left.
We did talk it all out though. It was all really caused by great amounts of stress.
I was really hard on myself though.
I took waaay too many steps down the wrong path. Hung out with people I shouldn't have, did things I wouldn't have, and thought things I didn't think I ever would.

BUT- I am proud to say, I was able to take a step back, look at myself, and CHANGE.

My boyfriend is making himself and his life better, not only for him, but for US. How dare I not do the same?

I've been talking with him through letters, and his words always lift me up. He really is an amazing person and friend. I'm so lucky to have someone so great.

He is graduating on January 9, 2008. I am planning to fly to San Diego with his mom and sister. I can't wait, it will be a day to remember.

In the other aspects of my life, nothing too terribly exciting. (well, besides all the drama I got involved in.. but I'd like to keep that in the past) I started taking ballet. I love it and hate it at the same time. I think it's beautiful, but it's so hard. (I have a natural turn in, so it's really horrible. :( ) I hope to be on pointe by my studio's June performance, it will take a lot of work, but I will be so proud of it in the end. I also take Competition level (highest at my studio) Jazz and Lyrical. And I take Hiphop and Modern. I love dancing!

Then I work all the time and go to school. The little free time I have after that is spent hanging out. Lately mostly with my friend Elsa (from work and school) and Lindsay (my boyfriend's sister).

Lindsay, Elsa, and Me


Well, my father and I have always been at ends, but we're working things out. He's going to help me while I apply and transfer to a university for next fall. (I can't wait!)
I'm really looking forward to the whole "college experience" even if it's 2 years later than my graduating class.


SO. My point is, I am happy. That's all anyone can ever ask for.

2 comments:

- said...

Hi, its me Mizz Hannah. I just love your blog! Its so true and it says so much about you. I too go to church and I am born again. Have you ever thoguht of being a writer, because that would make a fantastic book- I know it's personal but you could try doing that. But I'm 13 years old and I live in London, Enlgand. Keep up the great blog! Please comment back.

David John Caswell said...

Hi,
Glad you are content with your life. You can't ask for more than that! One piece of advice, build on your relationship with your Dad, I'm sure he needs you as much as you need him.
Please visit my blog and stay in touch. Good luck.
David.