Monday, September 29, 2008

aw, here it goes!

Why did I start this blog? I have no idea.

I guess so I can publish my thoughts. Maybe someone will even read them. :)

Well, to start out, I should tell you about myself. I am 19 and enrolled in community college. I am trying to be accepted into the nursing program at my school, but with my average grades that may take longer than I want. I lost alot of friends after highschool graduation, and it's not so easy to find ones at a nontraditional college. I still go to the church I grew up in, I love it, although there isn't much ministry for me. I am the only one there my age, because I didn't do the traditional move away for school. I starting working for my grandpa at his restaurant when I was 13. He retired and closed it nearly 2 years ago, and I've been working at Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy since. (a job not easy to be proud of). I have a wonderful boyfriend, we have been together for a little over 2 years. He is leaving for Marine boot camp on October 14, 2008. (that's another story) He, along with my best friend, and 2 other friends, are the only people in my life I feel truly care about me. I still live at home, and I do love my family, don't get me wrong, they look out for me, but we just don't have the closest relationship. I'm still trying to figure things out- which just scares me most of the time, but I am a loving and happy person regardless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to hear about people's reason why they start a blog. Usually, it's because they want words to come up better compared to just clogging their minds with thoughts and questions. Well, good luck to your blog and hope to read your future posts. Have a very merry Christmas. :D