Friday, February 13, 2009

Interesting News

I didn't really start this week off too good. I left school early on Monday night, got to my car, literally in tears. Why? Because I don't talk to anyone at school. It's community college, the people you talk to are the people you already knew, and maybe their friends. I go to school at night, 90% of my classmates are older than me, idk, it sucks. I know I'm not at school to make friends, but at times it really does suck. I just feel so alone when I'm there. It's like the first day of school, everyday. I might just be acting stupid. Most likely. haha. :) ugh.

Anyway, my "interesting" news. I found out today my uncle died. He's my mom's older brother. We have a restraining order on him, he's not a good person. I'm more or less numb to the news. Doesn't really matter to me, I guess. My mom's pretty upset, I guess I can kind of understand... but, he hurt her. Unforgivable, if you ask me. It's just, for a lack of a better word, weird.

Well, I'm not depressed or anything, just getting that out there. :)

Off topic:
I'm thinking about making and selling crafts on Etsy. I'll make some stuff and post pictures sometime.

Until next time,

Katrina

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Hey, Katie! Good to hear from you. I enjoyed reading through your blog. Glad to hear that you had fun in California seeing Ron. I'm really proud of him! TTYL, Shanna

Rouge said...

Katrina, I wouldn't let college put you down. It has to be one of the most difficult and confusing times of your life, I know because i'm on the same boat.

Never give up and always be willing to pull through, even when times are tuff!!

Remember, there is always someone out there who is going through worse than you, be happy with who you are and soon everything will fall into place.

I'm sorry for your mum's loss. Even though he might have been a bad person.

I wish you well.

Rouge